- M. D. Turner, C. A. Hagedorn, S. Schlamminger, and J. H. Gundlach, “Picoradian deflection measurement with an interferometric quasi-autocollimator using weak value amplification,” Opt. Lett. 36, 1479-1481 (2011), arXiv:1103.4426.
- M. Turner, N. Brimhall, M. Ware, and J. Peatross, “Simulated laser-pulse evolution for high-order harmonic generation in a semi-infinite gas cell,” Opt. Express 16, 1571-1576 (2008).
- M. Turner, N. Brimhall, M. Ware, and J. Peatross, “Reply to Comment on “Direct observation of laser filamentation in high-order harmonic generation”,” Opt. Lett. 32, 2709-2710 (2007).
- “Interferometric Quasi-Autocollimator,” M. D. Turner, J. H. Gundlach, C. A. Hagedorn, and S. Schlamminger, U.S. Patent Application No. 13/426,309 (2012).
Invited Talks and Colloquia
- “Quantum weak-value amplification for torsion-balance experiments,” Brigham Young University Physics Colloquium, Provo, Utah, 30 November 2011 (abstract).
- “Angular deflection measurement using quantum weak-value amplification,” Fermilab Particle Astrophysics Seminar, Batavia, Illinois, 13 June 2011 (abstract).
- “Development of an ‘interferometric quasi-autocollimator’,” Frontiers in Optics, 18 October 2011, paper FTuK3.
- “Modeling laser-pulse evolution during production of high-harmonics in a semi-infinite gas cell,” Frontiers in Optics, 23 October 2008, paper FThH2.
- “Characterization of radiometric particle levitation in a laser beam,” Frontiers in Optics, 12 October 2006, paper FThG3.
- “A phonemic split? Correspondences to the Thai /r/ phoneme in Lao,” Deseret Language and Linguistics Society Symposium, 9 March, 2006.
Other Peer-reviewed Publications
- K. Venkateswara, C. A. Hagedorn, M. D. Turner, T. B. Arp, and J. H. Gundlach, “A high-precision mechanical absolute-rotation sensor,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 85, 015005 (2014), arXiv:1401.4412.
- S. E. Pollack, M. D. Turner, S. Schlamminger, C. A. Hagedorn, and J. H. Gundlach, “Charge management for gravitational-wave observatories using UV LEDs,” Phys. Rev. D 81, 021101(R) (2010), arXiv:0912.1769.
- N. Brimhall, M. Turner, N. Herrick, D.D. Allred, R.S. Turley, M. Ware, J. Peatross, “Extreme-ultraviolet polarimeter utilizing laser-generated high-order harmonics,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 79, 103108 (2008).
- N. Brimhall, J. C. Painter, N. Powers, G. Giraud, M. Turner, M. Ware, and J. Peatross, “Measured laser-beam evolution during high-order harmonic generation in a semi-infinite gas cell,” Opt. Express 15, 1684-1689 (2007).
- J. C. Painter, M. Adams, N. Brimhall, E. Christensen, G. Giraud, N. Powers, M. Turner, M. Ware, and J. Peatross, “Direct observation of laser filamentation in high-order harmonic generation,” Opt. Lett. 31, 3471-3473 (2006).